“ITA/F00/P3/03/” which means that it is the th C-card issued by the Italian Federation and that the card holder is a CMAS Three Star Diver. Equivalent qualifications to crossover between scuba diving agencies: PADI, CMAS, BSAC, NAUI, NASE, SSI, IANTD, ANDI, GUE, IADS, PSAI. C.M.A.S. / PADI Agreement. 1. Reasons a) Do not penalise divers following one of the two paths. b) Allowing divers to move from one scheme to another without.

Author: Kazrazahn Dubei
Country: Luxembourg
Language: English (Spanish)
Genre: Photos
Published (Last): 2 March 2005
Pages: 336
PDF File Size: 17.98 Mb
ePub File Size: 6.36 Mb
ISBN: 795-7-75993-159-5
Downloads: 90768
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]
Uploader: Mizuru

This table gives a rough guide to equivalent qualifications. It is only a guide though: Please contact your chosen diving agency for their definitive crossover requirements. The maximum depth guides are all on air. Some grades can go deeper than stated with additional training. Any questions or comments? For instructor grades see below.

As a rough guide, if you have a qualification from one agency you will be allowed to enroll in the equivalent next course up from another agency – assuming you have the relevant diving experience. See the references below for more information about individual agencies. The above tables are by no means exhaustive: If you plan to cross-over training, you may be asked to start a level down from your equivalent qualification. Ask your new agency for advice.

If you have any comments or questions, enter them here. PADI Offers a solo diver courso.

World Underwater Federation – Quality in diving

This a great guide. Marco1 October Thanks for getting in touch. Some HSE schools will train you from scratch. Seems cnas be an austrian organisation not affiliated with cmas – do you have information on acceptance and equivalence?

Stephan5 September Thanks for your question. I’m sorry we don’t have much information about them but the speciality should be readily accepted. There are so many diving agencies that dive shops are used to seeing many different types of qualification.

What should the response be to such a request? Ron Moore20 August The resorts would be expecting a recreational scuba certification, although not necessarily PADI. They will have little knowledge of commercial diving training. However, for most resorts your experience and the scuba diving you had done recently is more important than who you trained with.


At worst they would ask you to do a check dive with an instructor. Thanks for this table, it’s very informative. Darren3 July Contact CMAS l3 see what they say.

I have my Maui Advanced diver from plus my helium mixed air commercial diving certification I have dived recreationally over 35 years i took a Paudi open water recertification in Utila Honduras.

And made 8 dives I went diving in Hawaii last year and just came from diving on the reefs in Belize.

I started with Naui Do I need to get certified in Padi? Going forward as I will be going to Philippines and asia what about insurance? Tim Graham18 May You don’t need to get certified in Padi, your Naui qualification will be accepted as long as you have proof that you have dived recently.

Same with insurance – check it covers scuba diving to the relevant depth. World Nomads for example cover scuba in their standard policy. Enjoy your trips and let us know how you get on.

I usually dive in middle east and sometimes in south east of L3. I am going to emigrate to Australia. Good luck with your new life.

Laitesukelluksen syventävä jatkokurssi CMAS P3/NAUI Master Scuba Diver, syksy 2016

I am planning to enter this sport is one certification accepted more than the other or is that not even a issue? Ted Richards1 April Most certifications will be accepted around the world.

The most widely recognised qualification is PADI, but that is because of their business model. Training with some other agencies is more rigorous.


It depends on where you will be doing most of your diving. BSAC training, for instance, prepares divers better for British and similar waters with their tides and sometimes exacting conditions.

Check out your local dive schools and see which you feel most comfortable with. Good luck and enjoy it whichever agency you choose. I went over chart of Instructor’s grades.

Thanks for updating it. Jana9 April Active PADI inst from – only because everyone wanted it. I transferred many during their open water to others in which I was a referral inst. PADI does not allow any freedom to adapt to environmental and individual concerns. The most relevant issue is quality of the inst not agency. Tony1 March CMAS don’t have a central list of all their accredited dive centres, but if you do a Google search for “CMAS dive centre” and your location you should get a list of possibilities.


Let us know how you get on. Getting ready to retrain after long absence. And 1 kid wants to learn. Knapp13 February A YDA10 October I have a YMCA certifacate from I will be diving interanationally and may need to change to Padi.

How do I do this Jonathan Costa9 October Which one depends on your existing level of qualification. Thanks Eddie Colin1 June Sorry, you’ve stumped us there. You will need to take the next or equivalent PADI instructor course.

I’m dive leader esa how I can transfer to padi dive master and how much it cost Yasser12 May How much it will cost depends upon where you do the course. I am looking for starting on my diving adventure.

Which one do you recommend? If yes what is the equivalent certification? Thank you in advance.

Vincent Guenoden27 April He would need to pay 50 Euros cmad each card. I have a professional royal navy clearance diver mixture diving qualifications as well as helium dive experience all of which are in the hse revulsion. I would like to under take sport diving now. The qualification in the equivalent table states only a ships diver who is a ameture diver.

I am eager to start and explore Michael Clarke25 April Get in touch with your local PADI school for their definitive answer. Or are both equally recognized? Natasha12 April R6 April If so you can dive to up to 40 m with other divers of your standard.

So yes, you can dive with Cmaas advanced divers. There is no need to also do the SSI advanced open water. I’ve been asked to clear local golf clubs of golf balls from their lakes. Are you saying a PADI rescue diver is a suitable equivalent? As there is a difference in these course prices. Thanks Steve6 April Can the dive operator still sign me off or is there a time frame for my certificate to be processed?